Sunday, August 2, 2009

New Beginnings

I am now beginning this blog I suppose because I am serious about losing weight. It is a new day. A new beginning.
2 Corinthians 5:17 - "Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new."
All things have become new including this journey to weight loss. It is new in the fact that i am serious about this and I am going to lose weight and keep it off. I have already lost thirty something pounds and have kept it off for a couple months now. So if I can do that then I can do more.
I have read others testimonies about their weight lost and if they can do it then I should be able to do it too. So if you are endeavoring to lose weight then join with me on this journey and let's keep each other encouraged. Have a resolve knowing that you (and I) can do this.

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo!! You can do it Sis! :) WE can do it! As the phrase goes - "nuthin' to it but to do it"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sis, you're right we can do it!

    ReplyDelete