Thursday, August 13, 2009

Your Attitude

I weighed myself the other day and I have lost another seven pounds. So in the past few months I have lost a total of 37 pounds. I have a lot more to lose but hey 37 pounds is 37 pounds. I just have to keep losing. A lot of losing weight depends upon your attitude. If you think that you can then you can. If you think that you can't then you can't. You respond to what you think. We have to get rid of stinking thinking. Believe it or not negative thinking affects us just like positive thinking also affects us. We have to think positive and be positive.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Donna, I followed your link from Candy's blog. I am taking part in her Home Keeper's Weight Loss challenge, too. I hope you'll continue to blog about your weight loss. You have done so well already! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sabine, thanks for the comment. I just got through looking at your blog as well. I haven't really continued this blog because I didnt really think anyone was looking at it but I may continue it now for encouragement for myself and for others. I dont know a whole lot about blogging but I am trying. congratulations on your weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you do keep blogging about your weight loss, Donna! I would love to read more about what you are doing. Thanks for your nice comment on my blog. It sure is harder to lose weight when you can't be very active but you've proven that it can be done! (-: Congratulations on your *5* pound loss last week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on the weight loss this week...9 lbs total!!!!!! You are AWESOME! And an inspiration to all of us that it can be done. Im so glad you joined our challenge! Keep it up Donna!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, just stopping in, I'm a new participant to Candys weight loss challenge. Wow, you've lost a lot of weight. Looking forward to getting to know you better.

    ReplyDelete